St. Luke’s Health System in Meridian, ID is seeking a Supply Chain Risk & Quality Manager to join our Consolidated Service Center initiative (CSC).
The Supply Chain Risk Manager is responsible for providing day-to-day support in managing the Global Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) program. This includes conducting record reviews, risk audits, assessments and studies, analyzing risk management data, creation, expansion, and maturation of St. Luke’s SCRM program through overseeing end-to-end risk management responsibilities.
* Responsible for the management and oversight of the global risk registry, to reference the repository of currently identified risks to ensure the risks are specific, clear, relevant, and have assigned owners and a mitigation strategy
* Supports risk reporting capabilities to ensure cross-functional stakeholders are proactively informed of critical risks to our Supply Chain network and develops a comprehensive quarterly risk report. Mitigates risk by developing and maintaining site specific Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP). Initiates planning activities and tabletop exercises to test and improve site risk profile
* Supports the development and maintenance of St. Luke’s supply chain risk maps to build transparency into our global supply chain network. Supports and maintains data and implementation of risk software.
* Proactively evaluates areas of system-wide risk based on internal assessments and proposes strategies and policies to promote safety and reduce risk. Ensures compliance with professional liability policy guidelines, rules and regulations, industry practices, and supply chain requirements.
* Supports in conducting global, cross-functional risk assessments to identify risks and develop mitigation strategies to include: identifying risk issues and developing risk reduction strategies, coordinating and supporting risk education and risk program development, assisting with review and investigation of events, and promoting quality care and safety through proactive identification, control and minimization of risk.
* Partners with the cross-functional Supply Chain Risk Council to document new risks in the global risk registry and ensure that mitigations are developed and implemented per agreed upon timelines. Develops key risk indicators and reporting dashboards for monitoring SCRM program effectiveness.
* Serves as submit matter expert to resolve complex problems using advance knowledge gained through extensive work experience.
* Responsible for full employment life cycle for staff to include hiring, termination, performance management, coaching, training, and mentoring to staff.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's degree or experience in lieu of degree
Experience: 6 years relevant experience
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.