St. Luke’s Health System in Twin Falls is seeking a Full Time Home Care/Hospice Coordinator to join our Home Care team.
The RN would work with physicians and multidisciplinary team members to develop a plan of care for assigned patients. You will also plan, implement, and document nursing care based on patient’s needs. You will also make sure the patient is progressing toward desired outcomes by monitoring care through assessment and/or patient records. St. Luke’s Home Care and its interdisciplinary team values integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence with all the patients receiving home care. The team works collaboratively to provide quality comfort care to patients and families in the community.
St. Luke’s Health System in McCall is seeking a Home Care/Hosp Coordinator to join our Hospice/Home Care team. This position is a Part-Time role, with 40 hours worked per pay period.
In this role, the Registered Nurse is responsible for evaluating patients and assisting physicians with patient care. Plans, implements, and documents nursing care based on patient’s needs. Home Care Nurses are an integral part of the patient care team and are responsible for assessing, planning and coordinating delivery of interdisciplinary home care services and assuring compliance with standards and Federal/State regulations. Overall responsibility for the development and management of the plan of care for the assigned case load. Patient population includes pediatric, adult and geriatric patients and have an average case load of 10-14 patients. Ability to work independently and previous experience in acute care is highly preferred.
St. Luke’s Health System in Hailey/Ketchum/Sun Valley, ID seeks part time Mental Health Therapist to join our muli-disciplinary, established and collegial outpatient practice. At St. Luke’s Clinic – Mental Health Services, we work in partnership with our patients and their primary care provider to offer short-term, solution-focused treatment. Our team of experienced psychiatric and behavioral health specialists support patients with compassion, knowledge, and understanding.
We provide a full spectrum of mental health services to adults and adolescents age 13 and older with varying diagnoses, including but not limited to mood disorders (including bipolar disorder and major depression), anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), eating disorders, personality disorders, and self-harm behaviors. We also offer alcohol and drug counseling, couples/marital counseling, family counseling, behavioral therapy, and crisis intervention. The team currently consists of 2 Mental Health Therapists and 1 Registered Nurse. This position enjoys generous compensation and benefits package to commensurate with experience.
For more information please contact Julie Leguineche at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208.814.2558
- Provides initial diagnostic evaluation and makes deterimination for the need for treatment.
- Responsible for the planning and provision of mental health treatment services to patients in an individual, family, or group setting.
- Responsible for the onoing management and resassement of the treatment plan, which may include a readjustment of prescribed treatment or goals, and transisition or termination planning.
- Provides crisis intervention services to patients, families, and staff.
- Coordinates with and supports medication management while monitoring treatment adherence, including communicating with the prescribing provider any side effects and potential complications.
- Provides community resource information and referrals.
- Eligible to participate in Third Party billing.
- Completes documentation in accordance with current policy and requirement for care delivery setting.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Master's degree in social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy or related field.
- Experience: None
- Licenses/Certifications: American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification and hold a License in the State of Practice in one of the following: Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW), Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
WHY ST. LUKE'S?
St. Luke’s Health System is Idaho’s largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke’s has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the sixth consecutive year, designated by Truven Health Analytics. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke’s enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
St. Luke's recognizes has a focused effort to provide value-based care and understands that because prevention is of the upmost importance, care coordination is essential. Within St. Luke’s Health System, new processes are making it easier for providers to connect patients with resources that will allow them to live healthier lives. St. Luke's Health Partners serves value-based patients through a coordinated network of supporting staff. Clinicians and others within the network work together to track progress or watch for problems that need to be addressed and review data to identify areas where patients may need help.
St. Luke’s Strategy 2020 puts forth our vision for the future. It is St. Luke’s three-year strategic plan, and accounts for the strong foundation on which we are building and our understanding that we have a responsibility to evolve so we can meet the needs of our communities for the next 100 years.
Strategy 2020 is how we plan to get from where we are today to where we must be for those we serve, and to fulfill our vision to be the community’s trusted partner in providing exceptional, patient-centered care.
Together with our communities and community partners, we will:
- Evolve– We will transform how we work to deliver on population health by improving outcomes and lowering costs.
- Earn Trust– We will be our communities’ preferred provider by delivering coordinated, affordable and accessible care.
- Engage– We will be a trusted partner as we work with our neighbors and friends to support healthy communities.
About The Wood River Valley
Picturesque Wood River Valley is located in south-central Idaho, just over an hour north of Twin Falls. Experience the splendor of the Sawtooth National forest with crystal clear lakes and jagged peaks, and 250 days of sunshine amongst beautiful mountains and cascading rivers. The North end of the Wood River Valley is home to the world-class Sun Valley Resort. The region is truly nature’s playground at its finest, offering many diverse all-season recreational activities such as golfing, biking, hiking, rafting and skiing.
Learn more about what the Wood River Valley has to offer you:
City of Ketchum | Sawtooth Wilderness | Sun Valley Resort | Sun Valley Opera | Sawtooth Botanical Garden | Sun Valley Museum of History | Sun Valley Center for the Arts | Easley Hot Springs | The Nature Conservancy in Idaho - & Ernest Hemingway's last Home
*St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.